Stonewall was a riot pin commemorates:
The Stonewall riots (also referred to as the Stonewall uprising or the Stonewall rebellion) were a series of spontaneous, violent demonstrations by members of the gay (LGBT) community against a police raid that took place in the early morning hours of June 28, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn in the Greenwich Village - wikipedia
- Hand punched pins are 1,1.5 or 2.25 inches in diameter
- Great addition to your jacket, backpack, bag, hat or button collection
- Designed by River Wolfe of Buttons For the People
- Ready to ship, great for gifting
- Custom buttons available
- If you would like this button as a magnet please choose the magnet option in the drop down menu
Here at Buttons For The People, our buttons and pins are next to none!
Produced in a safe, professional environment, our quality sets the standard for other products on the market.
Ready to make a statement?
Buttons For The People is the way to go!
Feminist. Political. Fun. Relevant. Made by Women.